- Ages 3 to 35
- Rating: 4.90 (21 reviews)
Ages 3 to 35
We would give 10 stars if we could! Our college kid has been enjoying Ascent Autism’s online peer group with Nicole for one full year now and we have noticed significant growth in social skills and self-confidence. Our family highly recommends this life-changing safe space for emotional support, peer skill-building, and practicing friendship dynamics. Thank you Nicole and Ascent Autism!!
About Ascent Autism
Ascent Autism empowers individuals with autism by nurturing their social skills and fostering meaningful connections with their peers. Our expert-designed program from UCSF and Stanford Medical School has fostered lasting social abilities and friendships for over a thousand participants.
The Ascent Autism Difference
This provider has submitted proof of credentials and has claimed their profile.
This provider is certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association
- After-School / Community Activities
- Social Skills Training
- Mental Health
- Parent Training
- Parent Support
- Social-Emotional Issues and Disorders
- Learning Differences
- Mental Health Conditions
Age Ranges Served
Help Other Families
- Hye Reon Lee, PhD - Founder
Education and Training
- Bachelors in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence Track) at Stanford University
- Master of Business Administration at Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Ph.D in Neuroscience at Stanford School of Medicine
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neuroscience at Stanford School of Medicine
Waiting List Length
Insurance Carriers Accepted
Contact about insurance
Please note that without member information we cannot guarantee that your specific plan covers these services. We recommend asking the care provider before beginning services.
- Private Pay
Get in Contact
Beaming’s Promise to Families
Your trust is our top concern, so providers can't pay to alter or remove reviews. Learn more